At Risk Persons
The Old Town Police Department has established a means to organize and file names of community members who are afflicted with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Autism and other forms of illness. The purpose of this file is to help us locate caregivers and/or family members in the event a person/patient is found and they are unable to communicate to an officer or are confused as to where they belong. Also, if we should receive a report of a missing person/patient, we will already have the basic information and photo available to assist us in identifying the individual.
There is no charge for this service and is strictly voluntary. As a health provider or family member, you may know of someone who can benefit from this service. Please feel free to make contact with us for those who may wish to participate. This is a great opportunity for the community to give loving support to these individuals and help lesson the impact of feeling lost and confused.
Information We Need
- Name of Person/Patient
- Date of Birth of Person/Patient
- Address of Person/Patient
- Phone number of Person/Patient
- Height, Weight, Hair Color and Eye Color of Person/Patient
- Does the Person/Patient have any Scars, Marks or Tattoos?
- What is the Person/Patient At Risk for: Alzheimers, Dementia, Autism or Other Condition?
- Medical Conditions the Person/Patient may have
- Does the Person/Patient have any Cautions, Harm to Themselves or Others?
- Name of the Physician caring for the Person/Patient
- Hospital Preference for the Person/Patient
- Name of the Care Provider for the Person/Patient
- Address and Phone Number of the Care Provider
- Name of an Emergency Contact Person
- Address and Phone Number of Emergency Contact Person
- A photo of the Person/Patient
- Any other information that you feel might be helpful to us